Learn more about Dr. Ray Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ray Chang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chang
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Chang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ray Chang, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Chang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center
- Fontana Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ray Chen-Hsu Chang MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Ray C. Chang practice?
- Dr. Ray Chang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ray Chang practices Otolaryngology near Ontario, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See Ontario Otolaryngologists.