A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ray Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ray Chang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ray Chang, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Chang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center
- Fontana Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ray Chen-Hsu Chang MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Ray C. Chang practice?
- Dr. Ray Chang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ray Chang practices Otolaryngology near Ontario, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See Ontario Otolaryngologists.