A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ray Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ray Johnson is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Johnson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ray Johnson, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Johnson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Augusta
- Doctors Hospital of Augusta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ray Edward Johnson FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ray E. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Ray Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Ray Johnson practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Augusta, GA.
See Augusta Internists and Augusta Cardiologists.