Learn more about Dr. Ray Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ray Johnson is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ray Johnson, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Johnson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Augusta
- Doctors Hospital of Augusta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ray Edward Johnson FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ray E. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Ray Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Ray Johnson practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Augusta, GA.
See Augusta Internists and Augusta Cardiologists.