Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Awesome! show details Awesome!
by Jason May on May 12th, 2016

Dr. Smith is a great Doctor. I have been treated by him at Care Now multiple times and was sad when I heard he was moving. So down to earth, pleasant and knowledgeable. Three traits that are hard to find together.

by Sheena on Feb 11th, 2016

Very compassionate and nice doctor . Listens to the patient in a very nice way and with patience which helps patient feel even more happy and secure

Too Long of a Wait.... show details Too Long of a Wait....
by Tim W on Dec 13th, 2015

Dr Smith was fine - But I spent 1 hour 15 minutes total time at the the CareNow in North Richland Hills for a 9 minute Dr visit. 25 minutes waiting to be taken back after asking - and being told by the receptionist - that there is no wait. I spent 20 minutes waiting for the Dr and 8-9 minutes with Dr Smith. I walked out of the examining room after waiting 25 minutes for the nurse to come back and get me. There is nothing Urgent about their care. You can get much better service down the road.

Great experience, all things considered show details Great experience, all things considered
Sep 25th, 2015

The CareNow staff was friendly and helpful. Dr. Smith was not only very personable, but he explained clearly the course of treatment we would take and why.

Care Now - Hurst, TX (Dr Smith) show details Care Now - Hurst, TX (Dr Smith)
by Lisa Baxley on Sep 25th, 2015

Dr. Smith was very friendly, and had a sense of humor. Listened very well, great smile! Patients who need to be put at ease would benefit from his personality. Care Now in Hurst is always clean, and the staff is friendly.

AMAZING DOCTOR!! show details AMAZING DOCTOR!!
by Jason on Jul 9th, 2015

Fantastic Doctor!!! My wife and I walked in extremely worried about some issues and not only did he put us at ease he explained so much of what is going on and the process of what he did to figure out the problem!! Loved the knowledge and insight he shared with us! It felt good not to be left in the dark about what is going on and just popping pills

Jun 22nd, 2015

Dr. Smith made my visit to CareNow a very pleasant experience and quickly figured out the cause of my symptoms, which had been misdiagnosed for months by 3 other physicians. His bedside manner is great!

Dec 21st, 2011

Staff was very nice...my first visit. Doctor smith took time with me. He offered to pray with me as he saw I was a little nervous. He told me to pray over my medicines because I told him that I didn't like to take so many.