Learn more about Dr. Ray Fisher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ray Fisher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fisher
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fisher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ray Fisher, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Fisher graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Fisher has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Wesley Medical Center
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ray F Fisher MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ray F. Fisher practice?
- Dr. Ray Fisher has 1 office location.
Dr. Ray Fisher practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Internists and Wichita Geriatric Doctors.