A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ray Fisher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ray Fisher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ray Fisher, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Fisher graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Fisher has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Wesley Medical Center
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ray F Fisher MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ray F. Fisher practice?
- Dr. Ray Fisher has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ray Fisher practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Internists and Wichita Geriatric Doctors.