A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ray Forbes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ray Forbes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ray Forbes, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Forbes graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Forbes has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Memorial Hospital Center
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Forbes accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 4 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 4 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Evercare - 5 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ray T. Forbes practice?
Dr. Ray Forbes practices Internal Medicine near Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Internists.