Internist
Video profile

incredibly rude staff! show details incredibly rude staff!
Dec 29th, 2015

The staff at the reception desk is horrible! I got yelled at every time I called regarding the important medical matters. They even accused me of their own mistakes. Horrible staff: two who work at the window. Especially one in Check-In.

by Lathea robinson on Oct 19th, 2015

Dr.Forbes is a excellant Dr. ery Old school gets to know his you as a person not as just his patient.

by L. Atwater on Jul 2nd, 2015

Kind, compassionate, caring, willing to oversee my total health picture which is important because I have multiple health issues which require other doctors in several specialty areas.

Mar 31st, 2015

Best Doctor ever

Mar 20th, 2015

He saved my life! what else needs to be said!

by w. white on Dec 16th, 2014

dr. forbes is an excellent internist

Feb 1st, 2013

Dr. Forbes makes a point of getting the right diagnosis and knowing all there is about treating that diagnosis. He is a very understanding and caring Doctor and man.

by Betty Redfield on Jan 27th, 2013

Personable, informative and willing to answer all questions asked

special doctor show details special doctor
Sep 18th, 2012

I. Have been a patient of Dr. Forbes for over 25 years. My husband is also his patient not to mention several other family members. He is a down to earth doc. He is so intelligent I have never met any one like him.:-)

Best doctor ever!! show details Best doctor ever!!
Sep 10th, 2012

Dr. Forbes is an excellent physician. He takes the time with his patients, he is very thorough and has an excellent bedside manner. He is willing to go the extra mile to help with your medical needs.

Supier Doctor show details Supier Doctor
Feb 21st, 2012

Dr. Forbes had a mystery to solve with me. He dug deep, was determined, and never gave up like other doctors had done. He always spent time talking to me about my medical condition but he also spoke to me like a friend. He cares and he's eager to know you. I can't find the words to thank him enough. Go Ray Forbes!