Dr. Ray Gaines Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Posted on January 17th, 2014

I had surgery by this horrible man. What would have normally taken 2 hours, took 13 hours. He allowed Residents to perform the surgery. They left a clamp in me and had to reopen me to remove it. I was placed in a medical coma for a week afterwards. I am lucky to be alive. Since his initial surgery , I have had to have 7 more to correct the damage he did. I still live with pain and some of the damage can not be repaired. His answer to me when I asked why he did this to me was "you are fat and fat people are harder to operate on". I was on bed rest, home health care etc. for 3 years after his surgery. The statute of limitations is 2 years and I was not physically or financially able to sue him for malpractice.

Posted on June 10th, 2015

Bowel Incontinence

Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.