A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Radhakrishan Gandhi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Radhakrishan Gandhi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Radhakrishan Gandhi, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gandhi graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Gandhi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- Huntington Beach Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Radhakrishan Somnath Gandhi MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Radhakrishan S. Gandhi practice?
- Dr. Radhakrishan Gandhi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Radhakrishan Gandhi practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Newport Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fountain Valley, CA and Huntington Beach, CA.
See Newport Beach Cardiologists.