A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Radhakrishan Gandhi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Radhakrishan Gandhi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gandhi
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Gandhi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Radhakrishan Gandhi, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gandhi graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Gandhi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- Huntington Beach Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Radhakrishan S Gandhi MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Radhakrishan S. Gandhi practice?
- Dr. Radhakrishan Gandhi has 1 office location.
Dr. Radhakrishan Gandhi practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Newport Beach, CA.
See Newport Beach Cardiologists.