Learn more about Dr. Radhakrishan Gandhi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Radhakrishan Gandhi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Radhakrishan Gandhi, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gandhi graduated from Medical College Baroda. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gandhi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- Huntington Beach Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gandhi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Radhakrishan S. Gandhi practice?
Dr. Radhakrishan Gandhi practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, and Radiology near Newport Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fountain Valley, CA.
See Newport Beach Internists, Newport Beach Cardiologists, and Newport Beach Radiologists.