A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ray Gustafson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ray Gustafson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gustafson
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gustafson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ray Gustafson, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gustafson graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Gustafson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ray O Gustafson MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Ray O. Gustafson practice?
- Dr. Ray Gustafson has 1 office location.
Dr. Ray Gustafson practices Otolaryngology near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Otolaryngologists.