Dr. Ray Gustafson Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 6th, 2013

Excellent experience!

Dr. Gustafson was very attentive and showed great concern for my discomfort. He was kind, thorough, and professional. I would definitely use him again. He is a real gentleman.

March 21st, 2013

Can't believe these reviews!!!

I have had Dr. Gustafson for over 10 years, and he has always been very caring and attentive. He always listens to me, examines me thoroughly, and gives me medication that relieves my symptoms. I had sinus surgery done by him, and felt like a new man for over one year. However, my symptoms gradually came back. He had told me the chances of them not coming back were 50% though. But he is one of the most caring doctors I have ever had, and I have had lots! And one last thing: he is one of very few doctors who returns phone calls personally. I wish there were more doctors like him!

August 15th, 2012

Very Disappointing

Does not listen well at all. Uses a strange and awkward communication style. I felt like my visit was to serve him somehow. Important visit lasted 3 mins tops while he heads for the door cause he is done! Hard to believe he is one of Mayo ENT's finest.

July 1st, 2010

DO NOT USE THIS DOCTOR

I have a problem that noone has been able to diagnose for over 20 yrs.I spent my time and money to travel to Mayo to see Gustafson.After 2 min conversation, he treated me like I was crazy and making up the problem. Did not even give me an evaluation, just got up and left the room.I didn't expect this kind of unprofessional juvenile behavior from Mayo.DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME and MONEYHE'S A PRETENSIOUS HACK

October 6th, 2015