A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ray Haag:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ray Haag is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haag
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Haag Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ray Haag, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Haag graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Haag has 6 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ray Allen Haag MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ray A. Haag practice?
- Dr. Ray Haag has 1 office location.
Dr. Ray Haag practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bay Shore, NY.
See Bay Shore Orthopedic Surgeons.