A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ray Haag:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ray Haag is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ray Haag, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Haag graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Haag has 6 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ray Allen Haag MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ray A. Haag practice?
- Dr. Ray Haag has 1 office location.
Dr. Ray Haag practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bay Shore, NY.
See Bay Shore Surgeons.