A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ray Haag:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ray Haag is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ray Haag, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Haag graduated from Cornell University, New York.More Education & Awards
Dr. Haag has 6 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Haag accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ray A. Haag practice?
Dr. Ray Haag practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bay Shore, NY.
See Bay Shore Surgeons.