Dr. Ray Hall Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ray Hall Jr?

5 Ratings with 1 Comment

August 1st, 2013

Dr. Hall is one of the most caring and concerned doctors I have ever known. He has been my doctor for over 20 years now and I have never been disappointed in him. He is so kind, and takes great interest in helping me stay well. Even though he has many patients, I never feel rushed when I visit, and always feel he is interested in helping me get better. I also appreciate that he has several years of experience and stays current on the latest treatments and medicines. He has helped me through various health problems and I would recommend him to anyone who wants a caring, competent doctor.

June 6th, 2015