Overall Review

February 24th, 2016
I LOVE DR. HATCH AND HIS STAFF, MANDA, YVETTE AND PERLA. I HAVE BEEN HIS PATIENT FOR SEVERAL YEARS NOW AND COULD NEVER SEE MYSELF WITH ANOTHER MD. HE IS AWESOME.

January 15th, 2015
Dr. Hatch the hack
After I had waited 6 weeks for my appointment, waited over an hour to see him and without ever seeing my medication list, Dr. Hatch declined my visit. I went to see him because he had a good reputation. Apparently, he is a discriminatory bigot. Patients beware. According to his office manager that looks like Morticia, named , the doctor was refusing to see me because my "medications are beyond his scope." Really? Want to name them?

May 9th, 2014
Ray Hatch
I have seen Dr. Hatch, twice! He gave me a physical, this morning! The first time I have been asked to disrobe, for my annual physical, by my previous PCP, in 4 years! He ordered 5 tests, to be done, by the lab, that had not been done, by my previous PCP, in the past 4 years! I am 70 years old, and have high blood pressure! Dr. Hatch, took time to explain everything, and was more than willing to explain, in easy to understand language! Is supportive, of taking natural supplements! Wants to follow up, in 90 days! Arranged for a less complicated way to take Warfarin! Dr. Hatch, is the most through PCP, I have ever had! I would recommend him, to anyone, who is looking for a family Dr!

September 19th, 2012
Great Doctor
He is down to earth, likeable and knows how to listen. He is courteous, respectful and thorough. He gives you as much time as is needed. I have never felt rushed like I have with most other doctors.

December 1st, 2009
My best ever family practitioner
Dr. Hatch will explain to me whatever is happening with my body, never assuming I'm not going to understand anyway so why bother like many I've had. He considers ideas I may have about my condition or treatment. He asks for, reads, and processes all lab tests and reports from specialists I may see. I never have to worry about offending him or being embarrassed about anything. I pray he lives a good, long, practicing life.