A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ray Helms:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ray Helms, Cardiac Electrophysiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Helms
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ray Helms, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Atrial Flutter
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Defibrillator Implant
- Catheter Ablation
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Rapid Heart Beat (Tachycardia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Helms graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Helms has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Condell Medical Center
- Vista Health - Victory Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ray Weldon Helms MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ray W. Helms practice?
- Dr. Ray Helms has 1 office location.
Dr. Ray Helms practices Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiology near Libertyville, IL.
See Libertyville Internists and Libertyville Cardiologists.