A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ray Howell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ray Howell is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ray Howell, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Howell graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Howell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- IU Health Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ray Dean Howell MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ray D. Howell practice?
- Dr. Ray Howell has 1 office location.
Dr. Ray Howell practices Family Medicine near Roachdale, IN.
See Roachdale Family Physicians.