Dr. Ray Hsiao MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

January 19th, 2016
I arrived at the office and was told to collect insurance deductible, and even the insurance agent asked about the normal claim process the lady stated, "it's a big city, many people in and out, we cannot just take chance as business", really? Even with service member and the military insurance? When tried to pay anyway, then was told "Cash only"? Didn't explain when made appointment and no sign in the office state so. Total wasted time and unprofessional!!

April 3rd, 2013
Everyone needs Dr. Hsiao
Hi everyone I would like to take a few minutes and share with you my experience with Dr. Hsiao. He is definitely one of the best primary physicians out there and by far the best I have come across. Dr. Hsiao not only shows lots of expertise in the field of medicine, but also cares greatly about every single one of his patients. He is a very compassionate person and for doctors that is hard to find. You will not go wrong if you get him as a primary physician. He is the best!

December 13th, 2009
Never listens to patients and has bad temper.

November 6th, 2009
Doctor only care about money
Dr Hsiao is very rude and unprofessional. He spend only 3 minutes with me for new patient complete physical. When I return for result discussion, he just told me that you have high cholesterol. I asked him for copy of my labs, he charged me $5 for it and I told him I just paid $45 for copayment. He told me that he need every dollar that he can get. What a greedy doctor that has very poor bedside manner.