A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ray Iannaccone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ray Iannaccone is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ray Iannaccone, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Iannaccone graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Iannaccone has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Hudson Valley Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ray Iannaccone MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ray Iannaccone practice?
- Dr. Ray Iannaccone has 1 office location.
Dr. Ray Iannaccone practices Emergency Medicine near Cortlandt Manor, NY.
See Cortlandt Manor Emergency Physicians.