Learn more about Dr. Ray Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ray Johnson is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ray Johnson, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Yavapai Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Johnson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ray W. Johnson practice?
Dr. Ray Johnson practices Dermatology, Dermatopathology, Clinical & Laboratory Dermatological Immunology, Procedural Dermatology, and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Prescott, AZ and Cottonwood, AZ.
See Phoenix Dermatologists, Phoenix Pathologists, and Phoenix Surgeons.