A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ray King, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. King graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. King has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Allegiance Health
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. King accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 7 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Ray King:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ray H. King practice?
Dr. Ray King practices Family Medicine near Jackson, MI.
See Jackson Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ramon King, Dr. Raymond King, Dr. Raymundo King