A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ray Kolosseus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ray Kolosseus is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ray Kolosseus, MD is board certified in Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kolosseus graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Kolosseus has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mountain View Regional Medical Center
- Memorial Medical Center Inc
- Mountainview Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ray Conway Kolosseus MD is a male Urologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ray C. Kolosseus practice?
- Dr. Ray Kolosseus has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ray Kolosseus practices Urology near Las Cruces, NM.
See Las Cruces Urologists.