A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ray Kolosseus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ray Kolosseus is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kolosseus
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Kolosseus Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ray Kolosseus, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Kolosseus graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Kolosseus has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mountain View Regional Medical Center
- Memorial Medical Center Inc
- Mountainview Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ray Conway Kolosseus MD is a male Urologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ray C. Kolosseus practice?
- Dr. Ray Kolosseus has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ray Kolosseus practices Urology near Las Cruces, NM.
See Las Cruces Urologists.