A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juisheng Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Lee has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
- Zale Lipshy University Hostpial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juisheng J Lee MD is a male General Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Juisheng J. Lee practice?
- Dr. Juisheng Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Juisheng Lee practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas General Practitioners and Dallas Internists.