A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juisheng Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Lee has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
- Zale Lipshy University Hostpial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juisheng J Lee MD is a male General Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Juisheng J. Lee practice?
- Dr. Juisheng Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Juisheng Lee practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas General Practitioners and Dallas Internists.