Dr. Ray Mahoubi MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Phoenix, AZ

May 22nd, 2012
Caring
Dr. Mahoubi was our doctor for a long time until we moved out west. He was always caring and listened and tried to find out what was going on. I have Lupus and would develop rapidly progressing upper respitory infections, and his staff always got me in right away.

January 23rd, 2011
I was seen by Carlos Aguilar P.A
The staff at this office is so extremely RUDE!! Kathie,who is the REFERRALS ASSISTANT controls the entire office. If she doesn't like you for any reason,and she makes it very obvious that she doesn't like anyone, she makes your life miserable. If your in pain and wanting a referral only,she treats you like a drug addict. My mom was with the office for 11 years and was always treated very rudely. The doctors and physicians assistants base their decisions on the off balanced opinion of an angry medical assistant who hates her job. She treats elderly people so disrespectfully, but they feel that they have to take it as to not cause problems for themselves. I was released from the practice simply because I wanted to go to a different specialist.which would cause her a little more work. She went to the physician and had me dismissed. I would think twice about going to a medical practice that makes serious decisions based on the medical assistants opinion of you.Carlos was very nice,but Kathie went over his head and dismissed me leaving me "out in the cold" with no Physician.

June 17th, 2010
Great Doc
I first was introduced to Dr. Mahoubi in 1999. I have since moved from the westwide of phoenix to Tempe and still go see him. He is extremely personable, easy to see and really knowledgeable

June 11th, 2010