Dr. Ray Mettetal Jr MD Patient Reviews

• Addiction Medicine Johnson City, TN

September 25th, 2015
Wonderful and Caring Doctor and staff!!!

October 19th, 2012
John
I was a opiate addict for many years. I tried several times to get clean. Dr. Ray and Watauga Recovery Center in Johnson City took care of me. He treated me with respect and guided me through my recovery. They have counseling and group meetings. They also do 12 step recovery. I thank God for Dr. Ray and the gang at Watauga Recovery Center. I could not do it alone.

January 4th, 2011
The wait was under five minutes. Dr. Mettetal is an outstanding physician. He is an extremely competent and caring doctor. Excellent neurologist.

June 1st, 2010
I wish more physicians would take the time to spend with their patients.Dr Ray not only spends the time in the history of the patient - he listens to what is being said.He is amazing.

May 22nd, 2008
An accomplished Neuro with a troubled past
My experiences with Dr Mettetal came through his practice with G Boutros.....also listed here. I found him to be the more professional of the two, although he was obviously subservient to Dr. B. Once I started investigating Boutros' methods and success(or lack thereof)I learned that I knew several of Dr B's patients who claimed that Mettetal had actually saved the day for them when Boutros has incorrectly diagnosed them, or Dr B would go on with his "you are complicated" "tests are inconclusive...let's do a 20,000 dollar one this time" "okay, let's do the $80K tests"...to later go to a different neuro to find out that Mettetal hit the nail on the head the first time. Onto the troubled past.....you only need to Google the name Ray Mettetal Jr and a can of worms will open for you that should have your jaw on the floor. Good neurologist though, so make your own decisions.