A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ray Moyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ray Moyer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moyer
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Moyer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ray Moyer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Moyer graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Moyer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Temple University Children's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ray Arlan Moyer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ray A. Moyer practice?
- Dr. Ray Moyer has 12 office locations.
Dr. Ray Moyer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Marlton, NJ and Fort Washington, PA.
See Philadelphia Orthopedic Surgeons.