Dr. Ray Arlan Moyer MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Surgery, Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, and Sports Medicine.
Learn more about Dr. Ray Moyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ray Moyer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ray Moyer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Arthroscopic Surgery Arthroscopy and Sports Injuries.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Moyer graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Moyer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Moyer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ray A. Moyer practice?
Dr. Ray Moyer practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Surgery, Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, and Sports Medicine near Fort Washington, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Oaks, PA.
See Fort Washington Surgeons, Fort Washington Internists, Fort Washington Oncologists, Fort Washington Physiatrists, and Fort Washington Sports Medicine Doctors.