Dr. Ray Moyer, MD
Dr. Ray Arlan Moyer MD is male, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
Oaks Corporate Center
450 Cresson Blvd Suite
Oaks, PA 19456
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ray Moyer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Arthroscopic Surgery Arthroscopy and Sports Injuries.
Education & Awards
Dr. Moyer graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Moyer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Saint Christopher`s Hospital for Children
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Moyer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ray A. Moyer practice?
Dr. Ray Moyer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Oaks, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Washington, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Oaks Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ramon Moyer, Dr. Raymond Moyer, Dr. Raymundo Moyer