Family Practitioner

San Juan Capistrano Med Office
30400 Camino Capistrano
San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675
949-234-2139
Locations and availability (2)

|  Very Good - Very Caring  |  show details
by Happy Patient on Aug 17th, 2013

Changed to Dr. Nanda after having an awful doctor at Kaiser. Dr. Nanda came highly recommended. He is very knowledgeable and does not hesitate to send you for appropriate tests. If he believes you need a referral to a specialist, he will will give you a few names of the doctors he believes to be the best. He is a really good doctor and a very nice man who takes the the time to talk to you about your symptoms. Kaiser is attracting better doctors these days and I am lucky that I found Dr. Nanda and he told me about my hand surgeon, a doctor who taught the other physicals the latest techniques for carpal tunnel release surgery. Kaiser is darn lucky to have Dr. Nanda, too bad they don't have more physicans like him. Oh, his staff is just as nice and as professional as he is! I have never seen a great staff like his at Kaiser before, pretty amazing.

|  Genguin concern for his patients  |  show details
by Dellifam6 on Aug 19th, 2010

I'm struck by his real concern for the health of his patients, and not just punching a time clock. He's very knowledgable, personable, and compassionate. I'm referring my son to him too.

|  Patient-High Anxiety Bride.  |  show details
by Postponed bride on Sep 3rd, 2009

Dr. Nanda, has been my doctor since I moved to the South Oragne County area. He has helped me SO much. I am a recovering alcoholic that teaches the severly disabled children and am married to a recovery addict. I came in with symptoms of pain, back pain, migrains, can't sleep, depressed, unmotivitated, over-weight, low self-esteem, you name it, I had it. Dr. Nanda helped every step of the way put me on a diet and exercise regimine, referred me physical therapy, pscychotherapist. And after 10 months planner my dream come true wedding. My fiance overdosed on heroin and was sent to the hospital one week prior to our Fairy Tale Wedding and 261 guests. I have never dropped so low from that night that I had to admit my love/future husband into an institution. I called Dr. Nanda and we so empathetic on the phone, (we took a phone conversation vs. an in house visit to expediate the process). He told me he was so sorry what had happened. And did I talk to my counselor? I told him I still feel overwhelhmed and he told me to keep taking the anti-depressent and not the anxiety medication. And I did! And for the first time in my life I no longer have nicotine cravings, my frontal lobe is doing soming different...it's being stimulated...I am experiencing something fenonimal...some kind of a chemical change happening in my brain and I am so excited to see where this will take me :_) Thank you Dr. Nanda