A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanjay Ogra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanjay Ogra is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Ogra graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Ogra has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanjay R Ogra MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sanjay R. Ogra practice?
- Dr. Sanjay Ogra has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sanjay Ogra practices Internal Medicine near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Internists.