A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ray Page:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ray Page is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Page graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Page has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Page accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ray D. Page practice?
Dr. Ray Page practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Cardiovascular Disease, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Weatherford, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX and Mineral Wells, TX.
See Weatherford Internists, Weatherford Oncologists, Weatherford Cardiologists, and Weatherford Hematologists.