The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ray Page
Dr. Ray Page, DO, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Weatherford, TX. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology. Dr. Page is affiliated with Texas Health Harris Methodist Fort Worth, Palo Pinto General Hospital and Texas Health Harris Methodist Cleburne. Dr. Page has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Ray Page has the following 3 specialties
- Hematology and Oncology
An Oncologist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of different cancers. This physician has extensive knowledge of the different signs and symptoms of cancer, as well as the various methods of treatment.
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
Dr. Ray Page is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Weatherford, TX.
Dr. William Jordan
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology
Weatherford, TX 0.01 mi44
Dr. Mary Skiba
Hematology, Internal Medicine
Weatherford, TX 0.01 mi38
Dr. Robyn Young
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Weatherford, TX 0.01 mi27