Dr. Ray Pais MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 4 reviews

October 23rd, 2012
Nice man. Terrible doctor
Dr. Pais is a nice man and has a wonderful bedside manner, but what most patients without a medical background fail to realize is that he's woefully incompetent as an oncologist. While a patient of his, I once called in because of extreme pain and vomiting and was told by him that "it's probably just an infection, no need to come to the hospital, just tough it out." When I finally went to the ER the following morning after a night of agony and vomiting, I was admitted with severe dehydration, acute renal failure, and a dehydration-induced blood clot in my head all due to a complete bowel obstruction. I later learned that this is a common complication after the surgery I had earlier in the year to remove my tumor. If I had realized how woefully negligent his medical care had been before the statute of limitations ran out, I would have sued for malpractice. As a former patient and current medical professional, I cannot recommend in good conscious Dr. Ray Pais to any ill child's parents. Please, please take him or her to a more skilled and qualified oncologist.

August 7th, 2012
An Awesome Physician
He is great with children and listens to them as a person.He is patient and kind.He explains situations very well.I never had to wait long in his office or wait for him and if by chance he is late he is always apologetic.

June 1st, 2011
wonderfull doctor!
we had a long wait due to doctor had emergency, however, his staff and himself kept us aware and very comfortable during the wait...and when we did see him he was amazingly wonderfull to my children and us! i love the clinic, and the staff...and doctor pais!

February 23rd, 2009
dr.pais is a wonderful man. we came to him so scared and concerned for our son and he was like an angel. he showed an absolute amount of care and concern and he stayed right on our sons problem until he was safe for him to be released. there isnt enough things i can say about him. he really was a blessing for us. thank you dr.pais!!!