A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ray Paris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ray Paris is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ray Paris, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Paris graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Paris has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital - Columbus
- Doctors Hospital of Columbus, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ray Benjamin Paris MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ray B. Paris practice?
- Dr. Ray Paris has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ray Paris practices Family Medicine near Columbus, GA.
See Columbus Family Physicians.