A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ray Parker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ray Parker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ray Parker, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Parker graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Parker has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
- Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ray Parker MD is a male Dermatologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Ray Parker practice?
- Dr. Ray Parker has 1 office location.
Dr. Ray Parker practices Dermatology near Benton, AR.
See Benton Dermatologists.