Learn more about Dr. Ray Rhodes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ray Rhodes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ray Rhodes, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rhodes graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Rhodes has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Harris Methodist H E B
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rhodes accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Unicare - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ray N. Rhodes practice?
Dr. Ray Rhodes practices Pediatrics near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Pediatricians.