A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ray Rollins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ray Rollins is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rollins
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rollins Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Rollins graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Rollins has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ray Eddington Rollins DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ray E. Rollins practice?
- Dr. Ray Rollins has 1 office location.
Dr. Ray Rollins practices Family Medicine near Mesquite, TX.
See Mesquite Primary Care Doctors.