A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ray Rollins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ray Rollins is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rollins
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Rollins Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Rollins graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Rollins has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ray Eddington Rollins DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ray E. Rollins practice?
- Dr. Ray Rollins has 1 office location.
Dr. Ray Rollins practices Family Medicine near Mesquite, TX.
See Mesquite Primary Care Doctors.