Family Physicians, General Practitioner

1515 E Kearney St
Ste 400
Mesquite, TX 75149
972-216-1500
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore. CitySearch.
 |  Find another doctor  |  show details
Apr 14th, 2014

Rude receptionists. Doctor is too opinionated and prejudiced. Doctor is also rude. This is a real bottom-of-the-barrel practice. You can, and should do much better. Absolutely useless.

|  Won't go back  |  show details
Oct 10th, 2013

Bedside manner is horrible. We talked more about him and his beliefs than what was wrong with me. Seemed very unprofessional and I was not confident in his ability as a practitioner.

|  Will never go back  |  show details
Sep 5th, 2013

Though I was generally pleased with the office and nursing staff that I encountered, I consider Dr Rollins to be the least competent practitioner I have ever had dealings with. I am a breast feeding mother who believed myself to have thrush. I showed Dr Rollins and described my other symptoms...he mumbled something about cancer then promptly left the room, returning with some literature about Paget's Disease of the nipple." I said "you don't think it could be thrush?" Over and over he said "I've been a Dr 30 years and never seen anything like this!" He suggested sending me to UT because the med students who have papers to write would "have a hay day with your symptoms!" I went home and scheduled a visit with a breast specialist (given the cancer insinuations). Saw an oncologist who took one look at me and said "yeah, that's thrush." So I spent a week with myself and husband freaking out because of this Dr's incompetence, unwillingness to listen to the thoughts of his patience and absolutely inappropriate bedside manner. Not too happy about paying to see a high class CANCER doctor just to be treated for one of the most common breast feeding complications known. Won't be going back, ever.

|  I love Dr Rollins but the front office staff is DISMAL!  |  show details
by anonymous on Feb 20th, 2013

I have seen Dr Rollins for 20 years, since the age of 10. I have 8 other family members who have use his services also. I find it very Its sad that I no longer feel welcomed by any staff other than Dr Rollins and one of his med. techs. I recently had a very negative experience with Sherry over the phone. She was very abrupt and dismissive, when I asked her title I was informed she is related to the office manager as if this in anyway qualifies her to maintain a medical office reception area. I hope Dr Rollins realizes these people are his front line i. e. a clients first interaction whether this be phone or face to face contact.

|  Impression of Dr Rollins  |  show details
Mar 29th, 2012

When I arrived at the office it was neat clean and comfortable. The hispanic lady at the desk was very pleasant asked me to fill out a form, I returned the form and we joked and laughed a bit. The wait time for the doctor was 5 minutes. Dr. Rollins may not fit the mold of the "old fashioned doctor" in dress but he surely knows what he is doing and gave me a very complete physical and explained what he was doing and why.I would consider him a very GOOD doctor and have no hesitation to return to his office or refer him to my friends.

Feb 16th, 2012

I am not quite sure how I feel about this office. The hispanic girl that works the front desk is very rude!! I have experienced this on 4 different occasions. The medical assistants have always been nice and helpful. The doctor is a little weird but seems to know what he is talking about and he is very personable. I would recommend this office if the front office staff was better. i feel that she leaves a bad taste in your mouth from the very beginning of making an appointment.

|  worst doctor ever  |  show details
Dec 22nd, 2009

did not even acknowledge why i was there and instead focused on something else. took me two years to work up my nerve to go to the doctor and this guy is the exact reason i do not go them.

by Ron on Nov 4th, 2009

If one of my kids or me is sick, I can get there @ 8 am with no appointment and be out of there by 8:20 he is very easy to see, and that is very important when you are really sick.

|  Convenient location, walk ins  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Nov 12th, 2008 on insiderpages.com

I like the convenience, and the staff is very competent. The hours are good, and the office seems to be clean and well-run. I would recom...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
by LarrywStice on Oct 8th, 2008 on citysearch.com

Friendly staff, Dr. Rollins is a very down to earth doctor you can talk to, not a run in out type of guy. He will listen to what you have to say! Very good on mens sexual health.

Read Full Review at citysearch.com