Dr. Ray Rollins DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.1

June 2nd, 2016
He was way to overzealous in trying to send me out for all kids of testing, and referrals to specialists....without even having any blood work back, which came back completely normal! I would not recommend !

November 18th, 2015
Great bedside manner. Actually listens. First time but I would recommend on what my experience was. Great staff too.

September 22nd, 2015
SURPRISE MEDICAL BILL
DR. ROLLINS (AND HIS OFFICE STAFF INCLUDING THE OLD LOOKING NURSE AND THE FAT FRONT DESK LADY) - ALL TOLD ME I WOULDN'T GET BILLED FOR SOMETHING AND TO IGNORE THE MEDICAL BILL. THEY LIED! I HAVE TO PAY $10,000 WORTH OF RANDOM CRAP THAT I WAS TOLD NOTHING ABOUT. I AM GOING TO LAWYER UP!!!

September 6th, 2015
My family loves Dr. Rollins
Dr. Rollins is always very thorough, knowledgeable and informative about all of my family's health problems. His office is very nice and super clean and Rocio his nurse is awesome. We love you Dr. Ray thank you for taking good care of my family.

September 2nd, 2015
Family Practice
The best doctor I've had in all my adult years. He understands, and is very intelligent, never a misdiagnose. He listens and treats me properly. The staff is friendly, and they're all like family.

May 14th, 2015
Please run from him quickly
This is the most horrible doctor I have ever been to I called for my son urine results this guy mumbled under his breath an said it's too late in the evening for this. They had me come in the office multiple times just so they can get money I wouldn't take my dog to him an his staff is most definitely rude ... He is a very old man he needs to sit his old tail somewhere I feel sorry for his wife if he has one...

April 14th, 2014
Find another doctor
Rude receptionists. Doctor is too opinionated and prejudiced. Doctor is also rude. This is a real bottom-of-the-barrel practice. You can, and should do much better. Absolutely useless.

October 10th, 2013
Won't go back
Bedside manner is horrible. We talked more about him and his beliefs than what was wrong with me. Seemed very unprofessional and I was not confident in his ability as a practitioner.

September 5th, 2013
Will never go back
Though I was generally pleased with the office and nursing staff that I encountered, I consider Dr Rollins to be the least competent practitioner I have ever had dealings with. I am a breast feeding mother who believed myself to have thrush. I showed Dr Rollins and described my other symptoms...he mumbled something about cancer then promptly left the room, returning with some literature about Paget's Disease of the nipple." I said "you don't think it could be thrush?" Over and over he said "I've been a Dr 30 years and never seen anything like this!" He suggested sending me to UT because the med students who have papers to write would "have a hay day with your symptoms!" I went home and scheduled a visit with a breast specialist (given the cancer insinuations). Saw an oncologist who took one look at me and said "yeah, that's thrush." So I spent a week with myself and husband freaking out because of this Dr's incompetence, unwillingness to listen to the thoughts of his patience and absolutely inappropriate bedside manner. Not too happy about paying to see a high class CANCER doctor just to be treated for one of the most common breast feeding complications known. Won't be going back, ever.

February 20th, 2013
I love Dr Rollins but the front office staff is DISMAL!
I have seen Dr Rollins for 20 years, since the age of 10. I have 8 other family members who have use his services also. I find it very Its sad that I no longer feel welcomed by any staff other than Dr Rollins and one of his med. techs. I recently had a very negative experience with Sherry over the phone. She was very abrupt and dismissive, when I asked her title I was informed she is related to the office manager as if this in anyway qualifies her to maintain a medical office reception area. I hope Dr Rollins realizes these people are his front line i. e. a clients first interaction whether this be phone or face to face contact.

March 29th, 2012
Impression of Dr Rollins
When I arrived at the office it was neat clean and comfortable. The hispanic lady at the desk was very pleasant asked me to fill out a form, I returned the form and we joked and laughed a bit. The wait time for the doctor was 5 minutes. Dr. Rollins may not fit the mold of the "old fashioned doctor" in dress but he surely knows what he is doing and gave me a very complete physical and explained what he was doing and why.I would consider him a very GOOD doctor and have no hesitation to return to his office or refer him to my friends.

February 16th, 2012
I am not quite sure how I feel about this office. The hispanic girl that works the front desk is very rude!! I have experienced this on 4 different occasions. The medical assistants have always been nice and helpful. The doctor is a little weird but seems to know what he is talking about and he is very personable. I would recommend this office if the front office staff was better. i feel that she leaves a bad taste in your mouth from the very beginning of making an appointment.