A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ray Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Smith has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
- St Vincent Clay Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ray C Smith MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ray C. Smith practice?
- Dr. Ray Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Ray Smith practices Emergency Medicine near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Emergency Physicians.