Learn more about Dr. Ray Valdez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ray Valdez, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ray Valdez, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Valdez graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Valdez has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sugar Land Surgical Hospital
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ray Ralph Valdez MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ray R. Valdez practice?
- Dr. Ray Valdez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ray Valdez practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sugar Land, TX.
See Sugar Land Orthopedic Surgeons.