A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ray Valdez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ray Valdez, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ray Valdez, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Valdez graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Valdez has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sugar Land Surgical Hospital
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Valdez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ray R. Valdez practice?
Dr. Ray Valdez practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics near Sugar Land, TX.
See Sugar Land Orthopedic Surgeons.