Learn more about Dr. Ray Valdez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ray Valdez, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Valdez
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Valdez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ray Valdez, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Valdez graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Valdez has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sugar Land Surgical Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Continuing Southwest
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ray R Valdez MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ray R. Valdez practice?
- Dr. Ray Valdez has 1 office location.
Dr. Ray Valdez practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sugar Land, TX.
See Sugar Land Orthopedic Surgeons.