Learn more about Dr. Ray Vaughters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ray Vaughters is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vaughters
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. Vaughters Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ray Vaughters, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Metabolic Disorders
- Nuclear Medicine
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaughters graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Vaughters has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Aiken Regional Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ray Bauer Vaughters MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Ray B. Vaughters practice?
- Dr. Ray Vaughters has 1 office location.
Dr. Ray Vaughters practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Aiken, SC.
See Aiken Internists and Aiken Endocrinologists.