A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yue Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yue Wang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yue Wang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 42 areas:
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Back Pain
- Bone Densitometry
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Diabetic Foot
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Geriatric Medicine
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from Beijing School Of Medicine.
Dr. Wang has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yue Wang MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Yue Wang practice?
- Dr. Yue Wang has 3 office locations.
Dr. Yue Wang practices Internal Medicine near Trenton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Plainsboro, NJ and Florence, NJ.
See Trenton Internists.