A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yue Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yue Wang is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yue Wang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 42 areas:
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Back Pain
- Bone Densitometry
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Diabetic Foot
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Geriatric Medicine
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from Beijing School Of Medicine.
Dr. Wang has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Yue Wang practice?
Dr. Yue Wang practices Internal Medicine near Trenton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Plainsboro, NJ and Florence, NJ.
See Trenton Internists.