A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ray Wertheim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ray Wertheim, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ray Wertheim, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wertheim graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Wertheim has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ray Allen Wertheim MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Ray A. Wertheim practice?
- Dr. Ray Wertheim has 1 office location.
Dr. Ray Wertheim practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Fairfax, VA.
See Fairfax Obstetricians & Gynecologists.