A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ray Yutani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ray Yutani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yutani
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Yutani graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Yutani has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Bellflower
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ray Minoru Yutani DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ray M. Yutani practice?
- Dr. Ray Yutani has 1 office location.
Dr. Ray Yutani practices Family Medicine near Pomona, CA.
See Pomona Primary Care Doctors.