A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raya Hussain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raya Hussain, Internist, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raya Hussain, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hussain graduated from University Of Baghdad. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hussain has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raya Hadi Hussain MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raya H. Hussain practice?
- Dr. Raya Hussain has 1 office location.
Dr. Raya Hussain practices Internal Medicine near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Internists.