Emergency Physician

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

|  Bad diagnosis  |  show details
Sep 17th, 2012

I went to the ER in April and I was unfortunate to be examined by this doctor. My problem was mascle pain on the right site. He put me on EKG (????), blood test and some othe test for no reason. During the examination he said I may have cancer and my bill will be enourmos. He was right about the bill, it is over 2000 dollar. Is there a forum to fight these money hungry doctors and make sure they are not taking the money from somebody like me, whose income for a month is 892 dollar??? This doctor would deserve to be reevaluated and maybe withdraw his license for that matter.

|  Truly Thankful.  |  show details
Sep 28th, 2010

Dr. Rouhizad is the reason my daughter is alive today. I am truly thankful for his professionalism and compassion during our whole ordeal.

|  show details
Sep 13th, 2010

Excellent care and kept me comfortable. Very knowledgable.

|  If you want to be misdiagnosed and made to feel like an idiot...  |  show details
Mar 5th, 2010

If you aren't looking for a diagnosis... if you don't want actual labs to be performed on your blood that they take... or your CT scans taken seriously when that along with your blood tests, urinalysis, and medical history tell you EXACTLY what it is... if you want someone to ignore all of that and label you as drug-seeking so no one else in the hospital will take you seriously, then this is your guy!