A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rayburn Rego:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rayburn Rego is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rego
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Rego Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rayburn Rego, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rego graduated from St. John's Medical College, Bangalore.
Dr. Rego has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Prattville Baptist Hospital
- UAMS Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rayburn Francis Rego MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Rayburn F. Rego practice?
- Dr. Rayburn Rego has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rayburn Rego practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Montgomery, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Augustine, FL and Little Rock, AR.
See Montgomery Internists and Montgomery Gastroenterologists.