Learn more about Dr. Rayburn Rego:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rayburn Rego is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rego
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Rego Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rayburn Rego, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rego graduated from St. John's Medical College, Bangalore.
Dr. Rego has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Prattville Baptist Hospital
- UAMS Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rayburn Francis Rego MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Rayburn F. Rego practice?
- Dr. Rayburn Rego has 1 office location.
Dr. Rayburn Rego practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Internists and Little Rock Gastroenterologists.