Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Raye Budway
Dr. Raye Budway, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pittsburgh, PA. She has 29 years of experience. Her specialties include General Surgery and Critical Care Medicine. Dr. Budway is affiliated with St Clair Hospital, The Western Pennsylvania Hospital Forbes Regional and West Penn Hospital Forbes Campus. Dr. Budway has received 4 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Raye Budway has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
Dr. Raye Budway is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pittsburgh, PA.
Dr. Andrew Perez IV
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Pittsburgh, PA 0 mi22
Dr. Harry Serene
Pittsburgh, PA 0 mi44
Dr. Michael Lally
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
Pittsburgh, PA 0 mi40