Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rayetta Eaton
Dr. Rayetta Eaton, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Gravette, AR, with another office in Decatur, AR. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine and Emergency Medicine. Dr. Eaton is affiliated with Ozarks Community Hospital of Gravette, Physicians Specialty Hospital and Washington Regional Medical Center at No Hills. She speaks English.
Dr. Rayetta Eaton has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Rayetta Eaton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gravette, AR.
Dr. Christopher Billings
Family Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Gravette, AR 0 mi26
Dr. Donald Tribbey
Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine
Gravette, AR 0 mi19
Dr. Nathanael Mcleod
Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
Gravette, AR 0 mi8