A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raylene Devine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raylene Devine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raylene Devine, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Devine graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Devine has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raylene Ann Devine MD is a female Pediatrician, has 42 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Raylene A. Devine practice?
- Dr. Raylene Devine has 1 office location.
Dr. Raylene Devine practices Pediatrics near Wernersville, PA.
See Wernersville Pediatricians.