A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raylene Devine is Good. Dr. Devine has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raylene Devine, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Devine graduated from Howard University , Washington.More Education & Awards
Dr. Devine has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Devine accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 4 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Raylene Devine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Raylene A. Devine practice?
Dr. Raylene Devine practices Pediatrics near Wernersville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Reading, PA and West Reading, PA.
See Wernersville Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Rae Devine, Dr. Ramona Devine