A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raylene Gordin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raylene Gordin is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gordin
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gordin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raylene Gordin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordin graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Gordin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Salem Hospital
- Samaritan Albany General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raylene Lorraine Gordin MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Raylene L. Gordin practice?
- Dr. Raylene Gordin has 1 office location.
Dr. Raylene Gordin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Salem, OR.
See Salem Surgeons.