Dr. Raymon Nelson MD Patient Reviews

• Cardiovascular Disease Hyattsville, MD

4.8

April 30th, 2017
Long, thorough examinations
Prepare to spend at least a half day in Dr. Nelson's office when you go, but it is worth it. He is not cheap but he doesn't cut corners.

May 22nd, 2015
I think Dr Nelson is the best Doctor I have ever had, she is so compassionate, loyal, accurate, nicest personality. He makes you feel very comfortable, the atmosphere in his office is so heartwarming and caring. You don't mind waiting, the music is so refreshing, and love it.

June 11th, 2012
The Best
Dr. Nelson is one of the most caring people I have met. He and his staff are very supportive and non-threatening. They make you feel like YOU are the only one they have have to see. I really like the fact that Dr. Nelson himself calls you at times to give you follow up information. I will and have recommended him to others. He and his staff are simply the best I have experienced.

July 12th, 2011
doctors review
I feel that I have a very knowledgeable Physician and Internal Medicine in Dr. Nelson. He and the staff are very friendly, professional and supportive. He is a very busy doctor, however he has a listening ear to you and your problems that really does not relate to the visit per say. Sometimes patients just need a caring and listening ear, that can help a patient deal with whatever they are going through. Yes I would recommend him to another person. Now the wait in the office can get a little tiresome, because he is good, so the staff make it comfortable to you with their smile and professionalism.

June 22nd, 2011
The Best
I highly recommend Dr. Nelson to anyone seeking a physican. His staff is an extension ofhim courteos ans caring. I really fell like I'm part a big family not just another paient. His professionalism cannot be beat. I had many doctors before him, but when I found him upon the recommendation of a friend, I knew I had the right man. He encourages his staff to continue in thier professional development. He is a great assesst to the community.

June 15th, 2010
Dr Nelson is extremly qualified, direct and knowledgeable about many areas, not just his specialty, "THE Heart". I like his communication with me and he knows so much that helps me as he ways pros, cons and then finds what is best for me. His staff are generally very polite, helpful and could be a little more involved with the patients. His nurse is quite excellent "Sharon". I do love this office, other than the long waits, which need better management as to how to stop this from taking place too often. I do not like the wait times. Overall, it would make it an Excellent Office, if they could get this fixed.

June 1st, 2010
Keep up the good work
Very relaxing atmosphere and friendly staff, time Dr. Nelson spend with patients is excellent.