Dr. Raymon Priewe Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Raymon Priewe?

Insomnia

Insomnia

Get the facts about insomnia, including the different types, who gets it, and what causes it.

Have you seen Dr. Raymon Priewe?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 2nd, 2015

Best pain management doctor wish he hadn't retired. The company that took over his practice do not measure up! The staff in Bradenton are rude. The doctor in the Sarasoda office is no good.

June 25th, 2015

If you have Serious Issues, FIND AONTHER DOCTOR!

If you think you have a serious medical issue, then PLEASE find another doctor. He did some epidurals on me and said I had issues. Once he found out I was trying to get disability he said there was nothing wrong with me and I was faking it. I found a GREAT Neurologist who knew the tests to do and found out I have Non-length Dependent Small Fiber Neuropathy as well as other neurological issues. Because of his comments, it's taken over 3 1/2 years to get my disability, but I finally did. It was his comments that caused me financial hardship and a lot more pain. PLEASE RUN AND FIND ANOTHER DOCTOR!!

May 2nd, 2015

GO SOMEPLACE ELSE!!

If you have nerve issues STAY AWAY. He has no idea what he's doing. He told me I had nothing wrong and I was faking it.....after doing all kinds of procedures on me that cost thousands of dollars. Initially he said I had back and neck issues which would be fixed, or helped, but epidurals and injections. If nothing was wrong, why did he do all of the procedures then say "I'm faking it"? I found a Neurologist who did biopsies and found out I have non-length dependent small fiber neuropathy. My new doctor said it's no wonder I'm in such pain. If you go to this "Quack", I wish you the best!

February 10th, 2015

BEWARE IF YOU HAVE A DISABILITY!

If you have, or think you have a disability, then DON'T GO TO THIS DOCTOR! He doesn't believe in disability and won't support anyone with a disability. He will mess up your claim if you ever have one. He told me that on the first visit but it seemed other people liked him. I should have listened to him and not his reviews. Don't make a lifetime mistake like I did. RUN!!!!

November 10th, 2014

HE ONLY WORKS FOR MONEY AND DOESN'T REALLY CARE!

Don't go see this guy unless you are sure you know what you have and know what you expect of him. He told me I needed a series of painful epidurals. After doing them, and they didn't work, he told me there was nothing wrong with me, and dismissed me. I found another doctor who knew what tests to do and it showed I have major, non-reversible, nerve damage all over my body. That would never have showed up with the tests Priewe did. He also only sees you the first visit then it's his assistant. It has affected many aspects of my life because of the terrible, and untruthful, things he said about my illness.

June 9th, 2014

No Bedside Manner, Rude, Cocky, and in it for the Money!

May 21st, 2014

Beware!

If you have, or think you have, a disability..DON'T go to this doctor. He has no bedside manner and doesn't believe in disability. On the other hand, he will do lots of procedures on you. There are too many other good and caring doctors to waste your time. Good luck!

May 5th, 2014

Would and have referred many patients to Dr. Priewe

When you are suffering with pain whether it is surgical, cancer related injuries, or an accident it is important to find a physician and staff who understand how to treat you as a whole not just writing a prescription and sending you on your way. Dr. Priewe and his staff will take wonderful care of you and all of your needs both physically and emotionally.

April 1st, 2014

MS

Dr. Priewe is very informative, caring, and a very good listener. Thanks to him I can now function with daily activities and trust him in every way.

March 11th, 2014

great doctor

dr. priewe has made my life so much better. being over seventy and with cronic back pain he has brought me back to where i can do things iagain that i had to give up before he started treating me. like joining a bowling league,taking long walks again.he has improved my life.

February 11th, 2014

my experience as a patient

December 29th, 2013

Keeps me going!

Wants to solve the problem!