A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymon Wilensky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymon Wilensky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymon Wilensky, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Headache Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilensky graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Wilensky has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymon Joel Wilensky MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Raymon J. Wilensky practice?
- Dr. Raymon Wilensky has 4 office locations.
Dr. Raymon Wilensky practices Internal Medicine and Neurology near Duluth, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA and Kennesaw, GA.
See Duluth Internists and Duluth Neurologists.