Learn more about Dr. Raymond Dieter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Dieter is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Dieter, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Colon Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Dieter graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Dieter has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Alexian Brothers Medical Center
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dieter accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Blue Cross of Idaho - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Raymond A. Dieter practice?
Dr. Raymond Dieter practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Glen Ellyn, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Lisle, IL and Naperville, IL.
See Glen Ellyn Surgeons.