A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Dieter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Dieter is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Dieter, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Colon Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Dieter graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Dieter has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Alexian Brothers Medical Center
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond A Dieter MD is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Raymond A. Dieter practice?
- Dr. Raymond Dieter has 5 office locations.
Dr. Raymond Dieter practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Glen Ellyn, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Lisle, IL and Naperville, IL.
See Glen Ellyn Surgeons.