Learn more about Dr. Raymond Dieter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Dieter is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dieter
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dieter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Dieter, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Colon Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Dieter graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Dieter has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Alexian Brothers Medical Center
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond A Dieter MD is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Raymond A. Dieter practice?
- Dr. Raymond Dieter has 7 office locations.
Dr. Raymond Dieter practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Lisle, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Naperville, IL and Winfield, IL.
See Lisle Surgeons.